Monday, May 19, 2008

Date Night and My Boys

Mike and I took the boys to Prince Caspian* yesterday. They sat with their friends, so it was kind of like we were on a date. This was only the second time Mike and I left Amanda with a babysitter and went somewhere together. The number of times she's ever been left with a babysitter I can count on one hand. That's just the kind of mom I am. This time goes by so short, I don't want to miss a thing. Like the cute way her lip sticks out when she's grinding her four little teeth together.Do you remember my boys? They are 13 and 11. They consume a great deal of my time, energy and creativity, however they don't want me to write about them or post pictures of them. Too bad. I'll just have to post a picture of Amanda in the cute dress our pastor's wife bought for her.
*Prince Caspian wasn't as good as the the first Narnia movie in terms of depth, value and connection to the book. It certainly had cool graphics and lots of battles, if you like that sort of thing and my boys do.

1 comment:

Shawnda said...

This is the first time I've made it over here! Thanks for the comments on my blog - it's wonderful to hear from you and a little about you! : ) Amanda is ADORABLE!!!! Looking forward to reading more!