Thursday, April 3, 2008

Pictures to Cheer up Elisa-(her family needs prayer)

Snow on Wednesday and sun on Thursday. You've got to love Minnesota!
The boys think Amanda looks like cousin Joshua in this Hobbit/Dwarf/Robin Hood costume.
"What's the story with the costume?" This was cousin Elisa's wool sweater. Wool is a precious material so I'm recycling it. I have taken the sleeves off. That's what's on Amanda's head. I was trying to contrive a warm bedtime blanket that Amanda wouldn't be able to crawl out of. I have several polyester fleece sleep sacks, but I'm not a fan of polyester. I pride myself on being resourceful and only buying what I need, which I why I haven't bought any cotton sleep sacks. This would work, but I didn't like the scratchy fabric near her face. Oh, well. We all got a good laugh out of the costume.

No comments: