Saturday, April 5, 2008

The Amanda Show-For Joshy and Mariella

video"I bet you boys just love your little sister." This is a comment we hear all the time. Yes, they think she is a wonderfully funny little pet who does lots of silly things and has funny reactions and think they are the coolest people on the planet. What more can you expect? videoTyler loves this little outfit. Probably because it is, in no way, girly. By the way, I solved the scratchy fabric near her face, but she still didn't want to sleep in it. I guess I just won't worry about her crawling out of her covers. It doesn't seem to bother her. She still sleeps really well. Yesterday, she slept from 7 pm to 7 am, plus three naps during the day. I will still find use for this wonderful warm little poncho. I'm going to look around this summer at garage sales to find some prettier sweaters. I can sew the arms into little pants or leg warms. Recycle, reduce and reuse! (I'm not trying to save the planet, Jesus already did that, I'm just treasuring the gifts we have been given.)

videoLook what Amanda is doing now. We had friends visiting and playing board games. The game was called Sequence.

No comments: