Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Baby Bootcamp


video

Enjoy Amanda's funny exercise video. She is so active and funny. Last night at Homeschool Gym, she was watching everyone jump rope while jumping up and down on Mike's lap. My favorite moment happened later. She had been hanging out with some of the older girls and when she saw me, she smiled and flapped her arms enthusiastically. She was so excited to see her mama.

video

Here's Amanda chasing the kitty. She crawls the fastest when she's after the cat.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Katie,
How sweet she is! I can't believe she's crawling. I was a little worried because I lost your blog address but finally figured it out tonight. Now I will put it in my sidebar so I don't lose it again!

It was fun catching up on your posts.
Blessings,
Michelle

Michelle said...

Oh, I forgot to tell you my girls were belly laughing watching Amanda's videos. Abby says she wishes we could have a baby just like her--cuz she's so cute--and she's a girl.