Tuesday, October 30, 2007

First Laugh

Mike made Amanda laugh last night! A good hearty baby laugh! Mike has such a good time playing with Amanda and getting her to smile. He certainly has a big job dividing his time between his boys and his baby. He is filling every spare moment with soccer, football, baby cooing and even house chores and shopping. My job seems relatively easy compared to his; feed the baby, change the baby and put the baby to bed. He's a good daddy and husband and I thank God for him.
The last two nights Amanda has protest loudly after being put to bed, which was unusual. Both times she pooped immediately after being put on the potty. I'm just so thrilled she prefers to use the toilet. She also has shown a strong preference for taking all her feedings at the breast. She is such a blessing!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love those baby laughs.

Wow, I am impressed with the use of the potty!

Blessings to you.