Sunday, September 23, 2007

Something new...


Welcome to our new update sight! We're pinching pennies now, so we somebody suggested blogging for free instead of paying for our website. Plus I needed a better way to organize my previous posts. Amanda is nursing right now so I can't type much, so I'll write more of our back story later.


What new today? Amanda slept in her crib for the first time last night. She's been sleeping with us since Texas. We had king-size beds there, but things are a little crowded at home. We had a lot of day time training to do first because she was used to being held for her naps, too.


Last night went well. She went fours hours between feedings. I feel like I got less sleep because I used to just let her nurse for about a hour before I needed to get up and fill a bottle. However, I know we're on track to more restful nights.


Our church congregation noticed a change in Amanda. Last week she slept through most of the service and this week she was wide awake peeking at everybody over Daddy's shoulder. They said it was such a blessing to see her big bright eyes!

1 comment:

the engessers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.